Eterika Ltd. is a Bulgarian manufacturer of natural essential oils, natural aromatic products and cosmetic products with natural composition. The modern production and technology standards set in the work process guarantee the highest quality of the products.
The company was founded in 1990 and started operating since then. A new distillery was built and new plantations of essential oil-bearing crops has been planted.
The Rose, Lavender and other plantations are located in the area of Pesnopoy village - 40 km northwards from Plovdiv. It is assumed that this is the southernmost region of the Rose Valley and offers optimal soil and climatic conditions for the growing of the oil-bearing Bulgarian rose - Rosa damascena and other essential oil crops, as well as for the production of high quality essential oils.
The following facts make us proud:
- The company was the first to build a new essential oil distillery in Bulgaria just after 1989.
- The first Rose oil was produced by a private entrepreneur in Bulgaria according to the existing state distilleries - in May 1992. Fact, certified by protocol No. 1 of 19.06.1992 by the state laboratory "Bulgarian Rose" - Sofia.
- The first essential oil-bearing crops have been planted by our company among the existing state-owned ones since then.
In 1996 the trademark 'Eterika' was registered. A range of natural cosmetic products 'Eterika' has been developed for aromatherapy and medical purposes by qualified specialists.
- We produce natural products from the 'Eterika' collection - an incredible temptation to communicate and harmonize with natural series - for face, body, hair, natural water, pure essential and vegetable oils, mixtures of pure essential oils, alginate facial - and body masks with French raw materials. We constantly expand our product portfolio as we also strive to put in the the highest quality raw materials in our products.
We are currently growing and managing about 600 hectares of agricultural land planted with essential oil-yielding crops, some of which that has been registered for the growth of organic products.
Some of the plantations include Rose (Rosa Damascena), Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), Thyme (Thymus vulgaris), Clary sage (Salvia sclarea), Sage (Salvia officinalis), Basil (Ocimum basilicum), German Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla), Yarrow (Achillea millefolium), Peppermint (Mentha piperita), Pine (Pinus sylvestris), Juniper berry/needles (Juniperus communis), Oregano (Origanum vulgare) from which we produce essential oils, distillate floral waters as well as derivative products, such as absolutes, concretes, waxes.
We stick to some basic principles:
- The products do not contain paints, synthetic fragrances and others; We do not test our products to animals, we recycle packaging.
- In the manufacture and delivery of our products, we want to attract attention and tirelessly pursue our basic understanding: our own raw materials, closed production cycle, quality and efficiency of finished products, natural and organic products, reasonable prices.
- We wish everyone who is attracted by us and our products: "Expand your appreciation of nature."