The precious Rose oil is produced from 100% pure distilled Rosa Damascena flowers in the famous Rose valley area in the heart of Bulgaria.
Its benefits are well-known:
1. An aphrodisiac and antidepressant that has a toning and refreshing effects on dry and sensitive skin;
2. It improves blood circulation and strengthens the heart and it is especially suitable for all kinds of facial masks preparation;
3. Used in perfumery as perfume enrichment.
How to use:
1. Aroma lamp: pour 1-5 drops of Rose oil into 10-15 ml water on the upper part of the lamp, lit the candle and enjoy the fragrance.
2. Massage: Add 1-5 drops to 20ml vegetable carrier oil of your choice and apply on the skin.
3. Bath: For a rose oil bath, add 10 drops of essential Rose oil to the carrier oil and then add to a warm tub. Essential oils should always be diluted in a carrier oil before being added to water.
4. Foot bath: To make a foot bath, add a few drops of diluted Rose oil to the foot bath and get your feet soaked for 10 minutes.
5. For the treatment of anxiety, stress or depression, you can inhale Rose oil with a diffuser or apply it lightly on your chest, neck and wrists. Remember to mix it with a carrier oil such as coconut, almond or jojoba oil before it gets on your skin.
6. You can also benefit from a rose oil massage, in which essential rose oil is added to a carrier massage oil of your choice.
This is a pure rose oil that is rather concentrated! It should be diluted with vegetable carrier oil or likewise before applied directly into the skin.
Keep the oil out of direct sunlight in a airy place. The refrigerator is ideal for oil storage. Make sure that the cap is tightly closed.
INCI: ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, ISOEUGENOL, LINALOOL, EUGENOL, FARNESOL, METHYL EUGENOL, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL.